Friday, July 26, 2013

I'M GOING TO BRAZIL

Psyche!
 
I'm not...not yet...
 
one day though.
 
Best line of the week: "All I know is that we're going to be proselyting and pooping" -Elder Anderson....after talking about travelers Diahreah..haha
 
My favorite words.
 
Paralelepipedo=Cobblestone
diligemente=Diligently
liquificador=Blender 
 
so fun. We found out that Portuguese actually sounds like someone speaking Spanish with their mouth full of food. HAHAHA. it's true though. but Portuguese is WAY better.....sooo yeah. 
 
If you speak Spanish, you can speak Portuguese. 
 
anyway. This week was great. I love my companion. We love Portuguese. We are Brown. #Brazillians. 
 
#actuallywereprettywhite
 
awk. 
 
ciao!  



NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.


No comments:

Post a Comment