Tuesday, April 15, 2014

April 7th- April 15th

Last Monday felt like an ETERNITY ago! 

Fishing was soooo fun! 

This week consisted of......

Doing Good Deeds at Walmart 
Singing to Charles and his family
Breakfast with the Old Boys
District Meeting in Prairie Grove 
Singing to Charles and family one last time (He died Wednesday Night) :( 
National Volunteer day Artist, the Nursing Home's Activities Director got cute mugs for us! 
We taught Seminary
Made wedding decorations
Got Free Eggs! 
Played a LEGIT game of Stick Ball at the Stomp Grounds 
Got proposed to....
....Said no
Discovered after a lesson that I have THREE VISA DOTS! 
Got SOAKED in less than 3 seconds in a MASSIVE Thunderstorm.
Taught 5 lessons in 1 hour
annnddd
now..
I HAVE FOUR VISA DOTS!! AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

I'M GOING TO BRAZIL!!!!!!!!!!


Sorry this email is SO boring, I promise I'll send LOTS of cool pictures later! We are going to go eat Birthday Lunch now! :D 



No comments:

Post a Comment