Wednesday, April 30, 2014

BRASIL CTM!

I am in LOVE with Brazil.
I miss the OTM with ALL my heart, and waving goodbye to President and Sister Shumway after going through Airport Security was quite possible THE single hardest thing to do on my whole mission so far. I cried.
I wish I had had the time to call everyone, but...I couldnt.
The plane ride down, wasn't all bad, I was sitting next to this asian guy who kept nodding off to sleep, it was kind of funnny. ​
Landing in brazil was so weird, I'm pretty sure they just landed us in some remote part of Utah that they made up to look like Brazil and they paied a bunch of Brazillians to come speak portuguese out here...
 
It's still NOT REAL
 
Sam Ellis, Emily Basham, and my MTC companion are all here!!! AHHHH
Sam and Sister Van Wagnen are both in my District. It's literally, THE best.
 
We eat Beans and Rice all dayyy every dayy.
When I get home, I will be eating that stuff All.The.Time.
 
Believe it.
 
We got to go to the temple today! It was amazing!
 
(If I knew how to send pictures I would, but I don't....soo whenever I figure that out you'll KNOW!)
 
Ummmmmmm basically I've learned more here in less than 1 week than I did in 6 weeks at Provo..
 
I'm pretty impressed that I can remember so much actually, it's awesome, next week we head out for the FIELD!
 
I'm dying, I'm so excited, but I'm also SOAKING every moment of the CTM stuff. It's SO weird not having to worry about plans falling through. haha
 
anyywayyyy.....I don't know what else to talk about, but I'm HEREE!!!
 
YAY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment