Monday, December 8, 2014

The Final Countdown. Part 2

The other night I had a dream. 

I was in Texas waiting for Gracie´s flight from São Paulo to get in. I was watching the news, and someone said that her plane was going to crash, that there was nothing that they could do...

I started freaking out. I first thought that Grace must be freaking out  more than me, she probably already knows! So then I started praying, 

and then....

I got a phone call from Elder Uchtdorf, he said "Sister Huskey, everything is going to be ok, the plane isn´t going to crash." 

"But, everyone is saying that it will!" 

"But it wont!" He said. 

and then I remembered, Yeah, he´s probably right, Elder Uchtdorf knows a LOT about airplanes! 

and everything was ok. 

hahaha. 

THAT is the story of the week. hope ya enjoyed!! haha.

This week, was full of miracles! It was a lot of work, and a lot of fun! 

We´re at a different LAN-House this week, so I´m FINALLY GOING TO ATTACH A PIC! WOO! 

Hope you all have a great week! 

-Sister Huskey 

No comments:

Post a Comment