Monday, February 10, 2014

All the subjects I can come up with are just plain cheesey...soooo this is what ya get :)

 
Well.....d
espite almost HALF of our investigators moving away, we had 6 people at church, and we got TEN referrals this week! Woop Woop!
We're building again, but it's not hard to find those who have been prepared...we just unfortunately find a lot of creepy people along the way...but hey, it's Miami! What more do you expect? haha.

I love it here.

Kendra got baptized on Saturday and confirmed on Sunday, the spirit was SO strong. Not only did that happen but our we got a new Bishop AND a new first and second counselor! It was nuts! The whole Stake Presidency was there. We joked around with them at the beginning of the meeting "We're SO glad you could make it for Kendra's Confirmation!" hahaha...we knew what they were up to!

Annnyyyyway, not too much else happened this week. Well, that's a lie.
 I also got to see Aunt Esther! That was exciting, for some reason I was expecting Nelda, so it kind of threw me off for a second, but...no worries. haha!

It was a good week in all. It's been going by so fast, night times just last for like....2 seconds and then the day time is like...15 hours haha! We have fun though. I love it.

Well. hope everyone has a good week!


PS Sorry my emails are so lame 90% of the time. If I prepare for it, they're usually MUCH better, but, obviously today I didn't do any preparation. haha. Forgive me! PLEAASSEEEE! :D

Also..HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRITTA!!!
I don't know how much you stalk me on the internet anymore,but just in case you see this :) haha

No comments:

Post a Comment