Monday, February 24, 2014

Zombie Apocalypse in Miami, Oklahoma





I didn't realize it until the other day, but we've got a serious Zombie population out here. 
It's scary. hahaha.
 Don't worry, we're safe, I think that's why they gave us the truck. 
This weekk.....
ALL

Every
single
one

of our progressing investigators has moved away. 

We are now in a SERIOUS building phase. 
It's rough. 

buuuttt still fun -__- suuuppper fun. 

haha but seriously. 

I love it out here. 
It's felt like summer the last few days.
SOOOOO amazing. 

I don't know if a lot really cool happened this week, but TOMORROW we have a sister's conference! Woo-hoo! That'll be way fun. 

Today we're going to drive through Pitcher, maybe. haha It's a tornado town. Nobody lives there, everyone says it's pretty creepy, so we're going to go see what it's all about sometime soon. 

My BFF Sister Tait is getting her VISA! She came out 2 transfers after me and we always team up at zone activities so we can just talk in Portuguese. She's the Greatest. 

Anyway, 
Life is good as a missionary, It's hard but....pretty good. 

Hope you all have a good week! 
-Sister Huskey 

No comments:

Post a Comment