Monday, May 12, 2014

BRAZIL!!! Area 1: Lages

ok coming to the mission I was SO nervous, except when we landed, it was SO exciting. We stayed in Floripa on Wednesday and most of Thursday, we got to stay the night in this SUPER nice hotel. Me, Sister Mickelsen, Sister Van Wagnen, Elder Mcleve and Elder Ellis all came together, it was a stinkin blast. 
The first night we had dinner with President Fernandez and his wife at their house, we sang Come Unto Christ (i think there´s a video of it on facebook) and another song..that we picked randomly and totally botched. haha. 
oh well. 
it was a lot of fun. 
On thursday we did all of our Police stuff and EVENTUALLY went to the bus station to go to LAGES!! It was SO sad leaving everyone, the 5 of us have been inseperable for the past 2 weeks, and now...no more..haha. oh well. 
It´s even weirder that Sister Van, Sister Mickelsen and I will all be back together in the hotel again in just about 7 months! CRAZY!!
I´m excited though. 
So far Lages has been great, the hardest part is that I don´t know the language, and that is sooooo frustrating, but we always have things to do..Running for the onibus is just one of those things that we do A LOT. 
Sister Munafo is my new companion, shes american and new to this area too, so it´s been quite the adventure, we get lost A LOT. 
on our way home from interviews on friday we got lost for like....3 hours. hahaha. oh well, worse has happened....I also ate a chicken heart...THAT could´ve killed me. forrrsurrree. 
It actually wasn´t that bad. 
but at the same time...it was a chicken heart. 
haha
We are having lots of fun. It was a blast talking with Leisha and Dad last night! Dad said, Just baptize everyone and come home early! .hahah I miss you too dad! I´m excited to be home again! It wont take long! 
anwyay, i´m going to try and send a bunch of picutures to the blog before my time is up, love you all! 
-Sister Huskey #2 

No comments:

Post a Comment