Monday, September 23, 2013

Transfers!!!

I'm headed to Van Bueren Arkansas!
I am SO sad to be leaving this area. It was a complete shock when the ZL told us that Anderson was getting Shotgunned (aka White washed ...aka...we're all leaving!) Usually that only happens when nothing is happening in an area..but we have SO MUCH TO DO HERE. It's going to be really hard to leave it all behind. I really do love the people here so much.
I get transferred on Thursday, so we just have a few more PACKED days left here in Anderson before we head out! Should be exciting!
President said that Van Bueren has only been open for 3 months and we have Elders and Sisters there! It should be pretty fun, I'll be helping to build up the area there! And I'll be in a trio again...soooo hopefully that works out well!

anyway. Have a great week!



NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.


No comments:

Post a Comment