Monday, September 30, 2013

Van Buren!

Hey! Write me!
The Mission home is:
3640 South New Haven Ave
Suite OTM
Tulsa Oklahoma 74135
 
orrr Straight to me for the next 5 weeks at:
222 Rena Valley Way
#7
Van Buren, Arkansas 72956
 
So, I'm in a trio again. with Sister Breaux and Sister Boll. They are great, we are having a lot of fun and staying SOOO busy.
 
We have Spanish Elders in our area and English Elders in Fort Smith. We all go to church together, and let me tell you. It's a party. 
We also play soccer on Saturdays. My skills are lacking, but it's so much fun. Seven missionaries and whoever else wants to join us, it's a blast.
 
There's so much to do here, I feel like this transfer will probably fly by!
 
Leaving Anderson Missiouri was ROUGH. But I was definitley ready for a change. I learned a lot last trasfer even with it being so difficult.
 
My companios are the best! Did I mention that? haha. Sister Boll is from Seattle Washington and Sister Breaux is from Idaho. It makes me so happy that none of us are from Utah! haha.
 
There is a LOT going on out here and I'm excited to be part of it.
 
Conference is this weekend!! Watch it! :D
 
 
 



NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.


No comments:

Post a Comment