Monday, September 2, 2013

Melinda got Baptized!

This week has been....meh. Pretty good.

Yesterday (Sunday) was Melinda's Baptism! I also realized this morning that it's been 12 years since I've been baptized!Pretty crazy, huh?

Well, the baptism was great. Melinda's son Wexy was the only family member that came to see her, but we had 54 members of the ward there to support her! That was amazing. We were definitely not anticipating that kind of a turn out. It was really cool. 

On Wednesday we had a Zone Conference, Elder Ellis came to speak to us!

Be jealous.

He was once the Mission President of the Sao Paulo North Mission! Now he is in the 70. There's a girl from the MTC who got reassigned to this mission too thats going to my mission in Brazil with me. We both got a chance to talk with him and his wife about it and I told him how Grace will be going to Sao Paulo North too!

It was a fun day.

I feel like it's all been pretty uneventful lately. Not much to report.

Saturday I did get suuuper sick, I woke up with a fever- had chills all night, so I stayed at a members house and slept it off there all day. It sucked. I feel a LOT better now, but still recovering!


These are the cute kids that live next door to us!


Hopefully one day my life will be more exciting! haha.



NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.


No comments:

Post a Comment