Monday, July 14, 2014

Trio #4

Woohoo. I´m in another trio...Last week Sister Vesolli (our mini missionary) went home...and for some reason, Sister Soares hasn´t gotten a new companion yet...so the three of us are here, over two areas, in one HUGE city. 

Between the soccer games and the travel time we didn´t get to see a LOT of people, but at least we saw the people who were important and between the two wards we had 10 investigators at church. WOOHOO!

It´s been a HUGE challange, and hopefully it get´s easier as time goes on. 

Tomorrow we have our first Conference with the New Mission President and I have an interview set up so I can get myself back into school! YAY! 

Kara Winder goes home this week too. She served in Nashville with like....the whole world basically haha, and Sarah Holloway goes home in like 40 days! It´s so nuts how fast time is winding down, and even though 5 months is a long time, I know for me it´s going to pass SOO FAST. It´s freaking me out a little, but no worries, I´m super excited too! 

I talked with my mission president this week to see if he could work something out with Grace´s mission President so that we can take the same plane home! I don´t know if it´ll actually all get worked out, but I REALLY HOPE SO!! 

Love you all!
-Sister Huskey #2 

No comments:

Post a Comment