Monday, December 23, 2013

Christmas Makes Me Trumpy.

No, not trunky, TRUMPY.

I hear all this sweet Christmas music with sweet trumpet sections and
ALL I WANT TO DO IS PLAY TRUMPET.

I think I'm going to study music when I get home.
I have a list of instruments I want to master:
Trumpet
Piano
Violin
Guitar
Bag Pipes

There's a lot of other stuff I want to do, but we don't need to get into that right now.

I've been MAJORLY stressing about coming home. I think the first thing I'm going to do is go donate plasma so that I'm not poor.

haha! Buttt I've yet to figure out anything beyond that.

oh boy. this week has been Crazy!
 
I'm in my new area, Miami!
and I'm with Two beautiful sisters! They are amazing, I love them to bits and pieces! The ward is awesome, and we drive a truck! wohoo!
It's the best.
I've met so many people, and this war already feels like family.
I'm excited for Christmas, we have so many fun things planned! :D

It was sad to leave Van Buren, but we spent Tuesday with the ZL's to introduce them to everyone, it was like being on exchanges...but with Elders. It was weird, but lots of fun :) Those Elders are like brothers, I'm going to miss them so much!

The ward in Fort Smith is amazing, they took such good care of us! On transfer day I got to see sister Gilbert AND sister Erickson! it was so good to see them!

OH YEAH. GUESS WHAT!

Sister Clayson and I are RELATED!
Her 13th (or whatever ) Great Grandma is Pocahontas too!!!!!!

not even joking right now. It's so cool.

well. I love you all! have a good Christmas! Also, watch these videos on this page. :)

http://www.mormonchannel.org/christmas-videos?v=2919740155001&cid=HPFR122013274&im=true

anndd GO :)
Happy Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment